Milwaukee Radio Alliance Contest Rules
General Rules for all contests:
1. Each contest is open to all qualified persons except the following:
a. Employees of Milwaukee Radio Alliance and related companies; household members, siblings, and parents of said Milwaukee Radio Alliance employees;
b. Employees of all Milwaukee metro area broadcasting companies, and their immediate family members; There is no purchase necessary.
c. Persons living outside of the Milwaukee metropolitan 5 county area (Milwaukee County, Racine County, Waukesha County, Ozaukee County, and Washington County).
2. A total of one prize may be won per household address, name, and or family residing in same, per contest, whether the prize be in cash, services, or merchandise.
3. Persons who have previously won a prize of either cash, services, or merchandise from either from a contest or a station event, are subject to the following restrictions: Persons who have won a prize valued from $0 – $599 may are eligible to win again after 30 days. Persons who have won a prize valued above $600 are not eligible to win again until after 90 days from the date of the previous item won.
4. The winner will be responsible for all tax liability associated with winning this contest and will be required to submit their social security number for tax reporting for values over $600. Winner will be required to sign an eligibility release form and give Milwaukee Radio Alliance and its sponsors permission to use their name, photo and voice for promotional purposes without further compensation. By accepting prize, winner releases Milwaukee Radio Alliance, all stations and all participating sponsors from any liability as a result of this prize. Milwaukee Radio Alliance reserves the right to substitute prizes of similar or greater value. Milwaukee Radio Alliance shall not be responsible to replace prize tickets to events, which are cancelled and the event sponsors do not issue replacement tickets. Milwaukee Radio Alliance shall not be responsible for any Product Liability issues. Winners must address Product issues with the manufacturer of the prize.
5. Milwaukee Radio Alliance is not responsible for misdirected or mis-dialed phone calls. In the unlikely event that two or more people are on the telephone line at the same time, a drawing will be held to determine the winner.
6. Copies of these rules are available at Milwaukee Radio Alliance, N72 W12922 Good Hope Road, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051 8:30 am to 5:00 pm; or by mailing a self-addressed, stamped envelope. A condensed version of the Contest Rules will be aired on the radio station during the respective contest period. Contest rules are also posted on station web sites where available.
7. All decisions by the judges and/or administrators of the contest are final.
8. Prizes will not be awarded until winner has been verified for eligibility through the Milwaukee Radio Alliance Business Office. Prizes must be claimed in a timely manner. Prized not picked up within 30 days will be considered abandoned. Some prizes may expire. Milwaukee Radio Alliance will not be required to replace expired items.
Office hours for prize pickup are 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday at the address listed in #6 — closed holidays.
9. Prizes are non-transferable and will be awarded to the winner only, based on eligibility.
10. Picture ID is required in order to claim a prize.
11. Prize will not be mailed. Winner must pick up prize in person and sign proof of receipt and contest rules.
12. Contest rules may be modified by Milwaukee Radio Alliance at any time.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES FOR THE B93.3 “93 MINUTE COMMERCIAL FREE GETAWAY PRESENTED BY FUNJET”
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
VOID OUTSIDE CONTINENTAL U.S. AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Eligibility/Entries: You must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age at the time of entry, a legal United States resident and have not won a vacation from any of The Mark Travel Corporation business units including but not limited to Funjet Vacations, Southwest Vacations and United Vacations consumer promotions in the last 12 months to enter. Employees of Funjet Vacations, The Mark Travel Corporation, La Macchia Enterprises, and WKLH and their subsidiaries, affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies and members of each of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Contest begins at 12:01 A.M. on October 24, 2016 and ends at 11:59 P.M. November 18, 2016. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules. Judges decisions are final. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Limit one entry per person or per valid e-mail address.
To enter by mail, hand print your name, street address, city, state, ZIP code, e-mail address (if applicable) and daytime phone number on an approximately 3” x 5” piece of paper and mail in an envelope to:
NAME OF COMPANY WHERE ENTRIES SENT,
CITY, STATE, ZIP
Mail-in entries must be mailed separately and post marked by DATE and received by DATE.
- PRIZE: 4 vacations for two (2) with Funjet Vacations including round-trip charter/value economy airfare for two (2) to Montego Bay on Funjet Vacations value flights from Milwaukee or Chicago Midway, 4 night stay at the all inclusive adults-only RIU Palace Jamaica, including round trip airport/hotel transfers. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $1700.00 per person. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- RESTRICTIONS: Limit one (1) prize per person or household. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize is unavailable for any reason. All taxes, fees, and surcharges on the prize and all meals, gratuities, spending money, and all other expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the prizewinner. Government-imposed per passenger travel taxes are approximately $175.00 per person are not included and are payable by winner prior to travel. Winner is responsible to get to a Funjet Vacations’ departure city. Travel must be taken (January 8- February 13; February 29 – March 11; April 1-11; April 18 – May 26; June 4-24; July 9 – November 23; December 1-15. 2017; January 8-31, 2018) and is subject to availability and is not allowed over holidays, blackout dates or convention periods. Confirmation will be given on a space available basis only. Once a reservation is made, no changes are permitted. Prize is not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash. No prize substitutions, except as provided herein. Winner is responsible for providing all necessary travel documentation, including passports. IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING NEW PASSPORT REQUIREMENTS FOR INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL: As of January 23, 2007 all international travelers must present a government issued passport for U.S. Customs re-entry after air, land or sea travel. For more information please visit the State Department’s consular website www.travel.state.gov or the U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s website dhs.gov. It is the traveler’s responsibility to provide proper documentation. Married or divorced women traveling under names other than what is printed on their travel documents, must supply a marriage license and/or divorce decree. Funjet Vacations will not rebook or revise any reservations if travelers do not possess a valid U.S. Passport by their date of departure. Travel arrangements are subject to availability. Winner and guest will be required to sign the Funjet Vacations Bill of Rights.
- AWARDING PRIZE/WINNER NOTIFICATION: One (1) winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received, on or about DATE. Winner will be notified BY EMAIL/CERTIFIED MAIL/OVERNIGHT MAIL/TELEPHONE on or about All prizes will be awarded if properly claimed. If winner’s guest is a minor, he/she must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian who must sign and return all required documents. By entering this contest, all entrants agree that SPONSOR and Funjet Vacations have the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from the contest and their determination of the winner is final.
- By accepting prize, winner grants Funjet Vacations and their subsidiaries, affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, and advertising and promotional agencies (“Sponsor and its agents”) the right to use and publish winner’s proper name, state of residence and likenesses for advertising and promotional purposes on-line and in print, or in any other media worldwide in connection with the Contest, without limitation and without additional compensation except where prohibited. Prizewinner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release prior to receiving travel documents. Guest of prizewinner will be required to sign and return a liability release form prior to ticketing of prize. Noncompliance with these requirements, ineligibility, or return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- LIMITATIONS of LIABILITY: Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, postage-due or mutilated entries or mail or for any computer, on-line, telephone or technical malfunctions, delays or human errors that occur in the processing, transmission or receipt of entries, or for inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for entries that are stolen, misdirected, garbled, lost or delayed by computer transmissions. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of being conducted as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and award the prize from among all eligible entries received to date. By accepting prize, winner agrees to release Sponsor and its agents, subsidiaries, and each of their respective officers, employees, and directors, from any and all liability, loss or damage of any kind incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or misuse of any prize, or to participation in the Contest or in prize-related activities; including any travel related thereto.
- WINNERS LIST: For the names of winners, available after
Send a self-addressed stamped envelope, to be received no later than DATE to:
NAME OF COMPANY WHERE ENTRIES SENT,
CITY, STATE, ZIP