B93.3 and the Milwaukee Radio Alliance (B93.3, FM102/1 & FONZ FM) have numerous events coming up in the months ahead. Below you’ll find a list of many of these events. As part of these events, we are looking for local artists, vendors and performers to join us.
Perhaps you would like a 10×10 booth to sell/promote your art or products. A 10×10 space at many of the events is as low as $50!
Maybe you’d like to provide some entertainment at an event. We’d love to hear from you and discuss what you do.
We encourage everyone to contact us about any of these great events and associated opportunities. For those interested, we will work with you to find the right situation for you!
Please share all this info with friends, families and others that may be interested in participating in any of these events. Milwaukee Radio Alliance is committed to creating fun filled events that support those in the community.
Contact us to join the fun!
EASTSIDE HOPS & HOUNDS EVENT
Saturday, June 4th, 11AM – 8PM
- Takes place Saturday, June 4th , 11AM – 6PM at the businesses and areas around North & Farwell
- The event will draw up to 1K guests and their pets, including 400 lanyard holders who will be participating in a beverage sampling tour.
- Part festival, part sampling event for dogs and their humans, there will be shopping, activities and entertainment in the area lots and business spaces.
- The event will be supported with over $20K in promotions including on-air, on-line and print materials
WISCONSIN BICYCLE FEDERATION / 5TH STREET CELEBRATION & RIDE
Saturday, June 11th, 1PM – 8PM
- As part of Bike Week, the Wisconsin Bicycle Federation and partners will once again host their family friendly June ride and street festival
- The event and ride will draw more than 1500 people to the closed two block area of 5th street, between Bruce St. and Pierce St.
- There will be both bike focused and non bike focused vendors, activities, game, entertainment, food and drinks before, during and after the ride.
- The event will be supported with over $20K in promotions including on air, on-line and print materials.
MILWAUKEE TRAVELING FOOD TRUCK TOUR
+20 dates, June – September
- Milwaukee Foods and B93.3’s community-based event series that draws an average of 800 people to weekly locations across metro Milwaukee
- The four-hour events include up to 20 organizations made up of food trucks/vendors, craft beer/ wine booths, local artists, entertainment, and area other businesses.
- The tour and individual dates are supported with over $50K in promotions including, on-air, on-line and print materials
- We have 15 confirmed locations with another 8 pending:
Tuesday, June 7th House of Harley Davidson (Greenfield) 4PM – 8PM
Thursday, June 9th Wheel & Sprocket (Bayview) 4PM -8PM
Sunday, June 19th Great Lakes Distillery (5th Ward / Walkers Point) 11AM – 3PM
Wednesday, June 29th Drexel Town Square (Oak Creek) 5PM – 9PM
Sunday, July 17th Great Lakes Distillery (5th Ward / Walkers Point) 11AM – 3PM
Tuesday, July 19th House of Harley Davidson (Greenfield) 4PM – 8PM
Thursday, July 21st Wheel & Sprocket (Bayview) 4PM – 8PM
Wednesday, July 27th Drexel Town Square (Oak Creek) 5PM – 9PM
Thursday, August 11th Wheel & Sprocket (Bayview) 4PM – 8PM
Tuesday, August 16th House of Harley Davidson (Greenfield) 4PM – 8PM
Sunday, August 21st Great Lakes Distillery (5th Ward / Walkers Point) 11AM – 3PM
Wednesday, August 31st Drexel Town Square (Oak Creek) 5PM – 9PM
Thursday, September 15th Wheel & Sprocket (Bayview) 4PM – 8PM
Sunday, September 25th Great Lakes Distillery (5th Ward / Walkers Point) 11AM -3PM
Wednesday, September 28th Drexel Town Square (Oak Creek) 5PM – 9PM