According to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinal, there will be a total of five southeastern Wisconsin Rue21 locations that will close their doors. So, you will have to look somewhere else for teen clothing.
The locations that are closing:
- Midtown Center near N. 60th St. and W. Capitol Drive in Milwaukee
- N96 W19140 County Line Rd. in Germantown
- 1160 W. Sunset Drive, Waukesha
- 1331 W. Paradise Drive, West Bend
- 652 N. Edwards Blvd. in Lake Geneva
Rue21 will close almost 400 out of the 1,200 stores, because they are focusing more on their internet sales.