Relief efforts will be continuing for quite some time, and the American Red Cross needs your donations. There are a couple of very easy ways you can help:
Call 1- 800-RED CROSS
Text* the word HARVEY to 90999 to make a $10 donation
Visit helpsalvationarmy.org or call 1-800-725-2769.
No Powerball, no problem! Just guess how many “dominoes” were knocked down in this video, and ya’ get the pizza!
Might be worth watching a million times to get the free pizza.
So Chelsea Ramos from Austin, TX went to Costco to get her passport renewed for a 30th birthday trip to Europe with her boyfriend. She had the photo taken, and did all the paperwork. But, when she finally got the new passport in the mail, the picture looked NOTHING like her!
Just a little bit different. More on her reaction HERE.
National Hot Dog Day is July 19th!
Portillo’s: has regular sized hot dogs for a $1 with a purchase of any sandwich, entree, salad, entree pasta, or ribs.
This deal does not apply to online orders or catering orders. Chili dogs are not included.
Some dogs hate fireworks. Think about it, they have no idea what’s going on, so it has to be pretty scary. For many dogs, these loud noises trigger fear and anxiety similar to a panic attack.
At least one in three dogs suffer from noise aversion, which can leave dog owners and their families feeling helpless during summer fireworks.
These steps can help:
• Make sure your pet gets plenty of exercise
• Stay close by, because pets find it soothing to have their people next to them.
• Keep them inside and windows and doors closed. Dogs prefer small and closed-in areas when they are frightened. If they sleep in a crate, this is a good option.
• Give them something fun to do during the main event like play with a treat-filled Kong ball or their favorite toy.
• Use sound therapy, like the “Through a Dog’s Ear” CDs. It’s specifically designed to reduce canine anxiety. Play the music before fireworks starts to get them in a calm frame of reference.
• Suit them up. The Thundershirt, a snug garment that works like swaddling a baby, is a great option for some animals.
Dad loves to save, so here are some FREE things to do that will make him happy!
Check out the hogs at the Harley Davidson Museum. Free admission to all dads and grandfathers.
Milwaukee Public Museum
Treat your dad to a free day at the Milwaukee Public Museum from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Milwaukee County Zoo
Offering free admission for dads on Sunday.
Drive a Race Car
If you’d like to spend a little cash, you can reserve dad a spot to drive a race car at the Milwaukee Mile! Check reservations here.
If you like attention at the beach, and don’t want to walk 10ft. without someone wanting a selfie, than perhaps the “Hairy Swimsuit” is for you.
You wanted a one-piece right?
Where to buy HERE